Friday 30 March 2007

Another Little Girl

Got another little girl finished and nearly have another complete. Traced 5 onto material but no power or iron down on the road so will iron the pellon onto them tonight and stitch away tomorrow.
Got a couple of surprise packages today. 2 new little calves. They are so cute I knew one was calving last night when I left the cows and I found it this morning a little black steer calf but this arternoon when I was putting the cows back in the break there was another cow and she had just calved. She also has a little black calf but not sure what sex. Will try and take a picture tomorrow. Will need to catch them tomorrow and put tags in their ears.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I grew up on a cattle ranch in South Texas so seeing your herd and the calf sure brings back many wonderful memories.

And, your little girl stitcheries are adorable. I love them. Cute, cute. Can you tell me who the pattern is by?