Wednesday 17 October 2007

69 sleeps til Christmas...........get sewing

Hi all you Santa's Elves.............(don't you just love being called an elf - I do)
Just an update for the swap............


I have remove one bloggers from the swap as she has weird things happening with her blog and then someone else said she had a new blog and I have left comments and emailed and not heard back so Alison if you are out there and working fine contact me asap so I can work something.....


..............I have made other arrangements for the person she was making for so no need to worry as you will still receive your present but thats a secret for me to know and you to find out............he he he........I love being Santa's elf...........



**************Posting Pics**************

now as I have you all in my bloglines and know what you have been up to some of you are starting to mention your swap making..........if you have not got me to ask any very specific questions you may post pics of the present so long as you don't let any information slip that identifies anyone................

69 sleeps til Christmas

**********45 sleeps to postage deadline**********
***********************************************************
********MAIL POSTING*******
Now I have had a few emails about posting to different countries and I will go through all that and make sense and send an email out to you all..............
please ensure you send with enough time for your recipient to receive before Christmas so if you are worring about it not getting there you can send earlier......just not later please............when I receive mine I will put it under the Christmas tree and wait until Santa comes..........yes I can do that and i will not be feeling it and trying to guess what it is...............maybe we could mark parcels "Secret Santa Christmas Swap"
********************************************
Now I am having a problem with blogger not sending my comments
thru to email............not sure what is causing the problem so you can
leave a comment or email me directly chookyblue2(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get back you. For all the people who have posted on my last couple of post (you know who you are) thanks for commenting and I really do like to reply but this is not possible........and as that is my only touch and feel shopping since Nundle in July I did go a little over board but as the dress is made and I have started a stitchery that is pretty good going for me..............all that I can say is thank goodness the shops are so far away as I would be a crazy shopping woman by now...............and be totally broke
...............take care...................Elf Donna

14 comments:

jodie said...

My pressie is almost done, thanks so much for organising this swap.

Jodie

dutchcomfort said...

Thanks Elf Donna, you mean 45 nights being awake before postage deadline, there will not much sleeping be done here!!! Thanks again, you are a sweet ELF.

Anonymous said...

I must hurry up !!! Just 45 sleeps top postage ??? ahhhhhhh !!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder. God knows I need it. I'll put my thinking cap on.
Crossing my fingers for you comments/emails.

Teodo said...

Thanks Donna you are a good elf........
ciao ciao

Tracey in CT said...

Thank you for the update, Donna :-)
I need to get working on what I am planning to send...but at least now I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be doing!

Anonymous said...

Dear Elf Donna,
I'm going to start working on my prezzie as soon as I get home. I think I know what I'm doing but need to get going on it. So I'll be ready to mail. Thanks for all the work your doing for this.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Thank you Elf Donna for that tiny bit of pressure :) 21 days till the Adelaide Quilt & Craft Fair, 45 days till Christmas posting needs to be done, 69 sleeps till Christmas - whose panicking? Not me!! much

Pam said...

I am busy working on mine :))

Seems like it has been awhile since I commented on your blog :((

You did some good shopping there - and I love the strawberry dress!!

Unknown said...

I have begun and the top is almost done and then there is the quilting so I think I will sleep well for some nights. I don´t feel much press yet :)

corry said...

Hoi elf Donna, I'm still working on mine! Thanks for the wakup call, now I have to go faster!

Quilting Pirate said...

I have started my design and getting excited to get the package together!

Thanks for the reminder!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well I know what I am going to make....but I could change my mind...how exciting is this.....
thanks Chookyblue...sorry Elf Donna
Peg

Judith said...

Mmmm really have to get working on it or maybe I am already working on it. That is for me a question and for everyone else a guess.