Friday 25 January 2008

look what came in the mail today

I ordered some cards and they turned up in the mail today...........several orders and they all came together...........soooooo exciting.........

some of my favourite pics........

I just LOVE flowers if you haven't worked that out yet...........

off to order some more...........I am so happy with these..........

Here is my centre block for the Roosting Robin I have joined up with thru QDU.......you can see the blog here that the other girls are posting to.........centre is free choice.......get the next step at the start of the month - can't wait

Take Care..............absolutely beautiful day here today...........

14 comments:

jodie said...

Cards look great, can't wait till the ones you send me arrive in the mail!! Hint, hint.
Jodie

Jodie said...

The cards are gorgoeus - Can I ask where did you got them done. Your photos are spectacular.

Anne Ida said...

Those cards are gorgeous!
And your center for the Roosting Robin is really cute! Look forward to see what you do for the next round!

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful cards Donna! I love the flowers. We started with a wonderful blue sky and sunshine. Feels sooooo good!!

Carole said...

Nice cards! You like flowers? LOL Your center block is looking sweet! Hum... blue! ;o) Keep well!

Annie said...

Glad you are happy with the printing of the cards. They look great. Good luck in town.

Berglind said...

Gorgeous! I can almost smell the flower in my kitchen! :) - Thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

The cards are beautiful. it is nice to see nice colourful flowers here in this grey wet weather! Your center for the round robin is very nice. Am waiting for the next round. Take care.

Locket Pocket said...

Those cards are lovely! Are they your photos?

Leanne said...

Love the cards are they your photos and ? where did you order them.

Jenny said...

Stunning cards-they sure turned out well and your stitching looks fab. I, like many would like to know where you got them done too!

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

The cards are fantastic, great selection, your photo's are so beautiful. Where did you order them from ?
Your center block looks great.

Thimbleanna said...

Those cards are beautiful! As is your embroidery -- looks like some fun!

Lynette Anderson said...

Your cards are fantastic, better than any cards i have seen in the shops. Where did you get them printed?
not that my photography is anything like as good as yours.