Tuesday 12 May 2009

More redwork cushions..........

thanks for your lovely comments regarding my post celebrations and the cow.........the cow is going well..........checked her leg yesterday and she is healing well and walking much better.......still a bit of a limp but much better......back out to the paddock..........
Maree has posted some pics of the redwork cushions made for her swap.........there has been some wonderful stitching in this swap...........she still needs to get a few more pics of cushions but there are lots posted already.............check it out here..........well worth the time
As for the winner well i'll let you know next post as I forgot to choose one when I started to write this and i have things to do so it can wait til next time.........
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

8 comments:

Rumi said...

So glad your poor cow is feeling better.

The redwork is fabulous!

Lurline said...

I knew your cow would get better - didn't I? - it had it's mum looking after it! And your Redwork Cushion - saw it this morning on Maree's blog - wow!
Hugs - Lurline♥
PS - fabrics posted yesterday!

MaryMade said...

Even though no one else knows you did it, I just want to say a public thanks for helping me figure out hyperlinks! Who knew what that little squiggle actually did? Not I until now.


And I'm most happy your cow is okay.

Lynn said...

So much redwork eye candy in that link - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Mrs Cow is doing okay. Hope Maree loved your cushion!! I'm sure she did. I didn't say congrats on 500 posts last time either!!!! I was sidetracked by the cow!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... I forgot who yours went to.... thanks for clearing that up!! Sorry! I'll go look at all the cushions from the swap!

Daisy Jayne said...

Glad to hear the poor cow is feeling better........checked out Maree redwork cushion blog...... wow they all look so good... Congrats on your recent milestone
500 ( hope another 500 to come)

Deb said...

Pleased the cow is better.....
The redwork cushions are great aren't they, a lot of effort has gone into them.