Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year & SSCS news............

Hi everyone
Hope you had a nice new year..........I spent it with my sister and her family..............and it was lovely............just the drive home is hard..........so tired.........and it is hot........finally it feels like summer is here..........so while I am home i'll get back into the swing of holidays and do nothing for the afternoon except for a "nanna nap"........

SSCS news.........
I have emails that 2 more parcels have arrived so will check with the last few girls tonight........
I have most of the posts of presents starting tomorrow......
......I am sure you can't wait to see all the girls presents....
....all the names are in the sidebars for the girls blogs so make sure you check them all out..
..if you really like something one of the girls made go to there blog and tell them.........
the list on the sidebar will only be there for a week or 2 so take the chance now........

Also there is lots of talk of SSCS2011........no pressure at all thanks girls.......lol..........
just going thru a pile of emails from while I was away and here are some snippets...........

"I really want in on this swap for next year…. Christmas 2011 - I know that it has not opened yet and it has just closed and people are still receiving their gifts…. PLEASE PLEASE put me down for this….  I realy don't want to miss this again as I was few day late this year and I don't want to be late again…."

"Yes…will give the SSCS another run THIS year……wow….the new year is finally here…….I think there would be mutiny in blog land if you said you weren’t running it  LOL"

lol......i'll just take a deep breath and see what happens during the year but I think I will go into hiding if the SSCS doesn't run this year............LOL......what do you think????

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

16 comments:

Tracy said...

I would love to join the swap too, it sounds and looks like lots of fun.
It is terrible travelling in the heat but safer than the rain.
Happy New Year.
Tracy

By Hoki Quilts said...

Hi Chookyblue, you enjoy your time off, organising all of us can't be easy especially when SSCS wasn't the only thing you were organising.
I for one and I know many others really appreciate every little bit of your time and effort that you give us. Thank you.
hugs
Miche'le

Wendyb said...

I think you're a champion for taking it all on board Chooky.....but I'd easily put my name in the ring again for 2011....hopefully my present this (oops....last !!!) year will make it to its owner before then!!!!!!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) XX

suzitee said...

Happy New Year to you Chooky! Hope 2011 is a fabulous one for you and your family...and I look forward to seeing your creations and catching up on all your happenings this year xxx

Melody said...

Hi, I wasn't blogging last year when this was organised. I have been very jealous seeing everyone post about their fabulous pressies and I hope it does happen this year as I would love to take part.

BubzRugz said...

Happy New Year.... and all the best for 2011.... the SSCS is so enjoyed.... even by me who only watched this year......
Hugz

Anonymous said...

No point in going into hiding... there's enough of us that know where you live! ;)

Isabella said...

I would love to join next year if you do manage to go again I know it must be very hard to put together soo soo many folks but I also know everybody loves you for all you do

Miriam said...

Happy New Year Chooky!!
Enjoy the holidays!

dutchcomfort said...

Happy New Year Donna!! Enjoy the holidays!

Leanne said...

Your a legend.......Happy New Year Donna and my love the the crew.

wonderwoman said...

a very Happy New Year - thanks for the brilliant swap!!!

xxx

sandra said...

Have a happy new Year!

julieQ said...

Happy New Year, Chooky!!

Satu said...

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR EVER to YOU and yours!!! I really appreciate all your efforts to organize all kind of fun to us all over the world. And I would be HAPPY if you have time to do it again in 2011!!! But you never know, what will happen... as I have seen in tv-news last night about the floods over there in Australia...

manda said...

Happy New Year!!!