Thursday 5 February 2015

Sunrise morning...........

Cramming in lots of belated holidays posts..........but I love taking pics so either like it and read thru and enjoy it or come back next week when there may be a slight chance of sewing posted............
My first morning beach walk was stunning..........
this is the only time to go to the beach trust me...........
and let me tell you my big toes is lucky to get wet...............
if only you could get a lift from the wet hard sand on the edge to your car............
the light on the rocks was amazing............you only get this at sunrise..............
Back with more soon.............
Catch you later
Chookyblue

15 comments:

jude's page said...

I love to visit the beach, preferably in the winter, but you wont find me in the water, and I dont like the sticky sand

wish2stitch said...

Gorgeous spot. Where did you stay?

Cheryll said...

The pics are gorgeous xox

Anne Heidi said...

Just gorgeous! I don't think I would ever want to leave....!

Diane-crewe said...

thanks for sharing your photos .. I am NEVER bored of pictures like these x

creations.1 said...

I am with you Chooky - hate the sand and the water - but I do like walking on the beach and especially in the winter - still no water involved and usually with fully enclosed shoes!! But you have to make the sacrifice to get photos like these!!

Terry said...

Beautiful! :0)

Thimbleanna said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday Donna -- your photos are beautiful!

gracie said...

beautiful

Grethe said...

Beautiful natur pictures :-)

Cardygirl said...

Nice!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Really really beautiful. Such a special time of the day and to be at the ocean...wonderful!

Jan said...

Beautiful!

Susie said...

simply stunning. Nothing better than a beach pic.

Sisbabestitches said...

Definitely the best time to be at a beach :) It's been great seeing all your photos and adventures :)