Tuesday 5 September 2017

Blocks.....

on the weekend I was playing with some blocks.............
I made these below.........
Friendship block it is called...........quite appropriate since this is for a weekend of fun and friendship next year..........
12.5inch blocks "white and bright"
or "creamy classic"
it was fun to just play with these blocks.......not think about anything more then one 12.5in block..........I'm going to make a churn dash in  "creamy classic" and I found one called London Road which I am going to make in "white and bright" colourway.............
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue.....

19 comments:

Helen said...

Sometimes we need simple things to do..... no thinking just doing.

Jeanette said...

Love your blocks. Hugs, xx

Maria said...

It's nice to make easy blocks sometime.

Annie Kingma said...

Mooie blokken
Groetnis Annie

loulee said...

Lovely blocks. Have fun making more. x

Susan said...

aah - the temptation of a new project!!
I have a sewing day Sunday - might do some then. They can be anything - right?? - even Applique??

Jo said...

Wow. Good to see you get some sewing in

kiwikid said...

Very productice weekend for you, the blcks are lovely.

Fiona said...

that looks great... happy colours and perfect points!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky lovely blocks my friend,well done xx

Oddbjørg said...

Lovely Blocks!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Very sweet blocks! xx

Jenny said...

Nothing like some time in the chook shed.

Deb said...

Hmm Chooky, liking those blocks. Very classic

Lin said...

I know this as a Friendship Star - they look great all together. xx

Days and colors said...

This is a lovely block, I've used it many times for preemie quilts, it always looks good!

Jan said...

I love the friendship block and all it stands for.

Jan said...

I love the friendship block and all it stands for.

Wendy said...

One of my favorite blocks...love the top block as those colors are so happy!