Wednesday 1 November 2017

A matter of minutes.....

The other morning I was up at "sparrows fart" and on the road...........
my reward was the sunrise.........
there was a hint it was going to be lovely...........
5 mins later...............it was trying to burst thru......
another 5 minutes later...........
this was to the right.........the colours are not truly captured but it is a stunning light that only last for a short  time..........
5 mins later again.........up behind the clouds.........the rays all shining out........
random rose flowering in my garden............
I love nature..........except for the dust storm on Thursday night..........I went away Friday morning so still to clean up.........it was so thick the dust is deep my friends...........bring on some more rain......
Catch you later......
Chookyblue......

19 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful photo's of a glorious sunrise. The rose is pretty. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

Lovely sunrise to wake up to.....
Hugz

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Gorgeous pics! I wish I could bring myself to get up earlier...I seldom wake up early enough to see the sun rise, but I managed to see the sunrise at Ayers Rock when I visited Australia and it was fantastic!

gracie said...

Lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Maria said...

Love your photos! Those sunrise shots with the colours changing are just gorgeous! That's a beautiful rose but that dust storm you mentioned has probably meant that the dust is coated over everything...and it sometimes even gets in closed windows and the like too!

Maria said...

Spectacular photos! (Hope this comment doesn't get another error message!) Poor you;Dust storms are horrid :-(

kiwikid said...

Beautiful sunrise to experience..not so the dust storm!!! But a beautiful rose in your garden.

Deb said...

Amazing photos, makes you thankful to be alive at that time in the morning and able to appreciate it.

Maria said...

You were up at the right time to get some great shots of the beautiful sunrise...
Cleaning up after a dust storm is horrid.. I remember it well from our years of living in the goldfields ...

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Wow that’s a gorgeous sunrise! Happy travels xx

Lin said...

What a great reward - beautiful. xx

annemariesquilt said...

Absolutely lovely ! Take care and have fun :-)

KaHolly said...

Lovely pics! Happy spring! Enjoy!

Annie Kingma said...

Mooie foto's gemaakt, het is voorjaar bij jullie?
Hier dikke herfst buien
Groetnis Annie

Pidgeon Patch said...

Breathtaking ... and soooo good for the soul...

Janice said...

There sure can be some stunning sunrises. Have fun with the dust. Just don't write too many messages in it.

Annie said...

Love a sunrise - doesn't happen very often with me. Put a post on tonight, thanks for thinking of me. Made my day today
x

Bethan said...

Beautiful sunrise photos - I'm glad you had such a lovely benefit from getting up so early x

Jenny said...

Lovely Photos